Thursday, May 27, 2010

Karen Rosasco Workshop



OK, I've been bragging about the workshops that I am teaching. Now I get to be a student and TAKE a workshop! Karen Rosasco, whose work is pictured here, is teaching a workshop in Experimental Watermedia at the Art Center at Old Forge in Old Forge, NY, on July 8, 9, and 10. I can't wait! I love her work and am so looking forward to some new inspiration and instruction. The other thing that makes this so exciting for me is that Sally Clark will be taking the workshop as well. I've never met Sally, but have seen her work and love it. She is the mother of my Sweetie's best friend from college, Tim Clark, who is a furniture maker. I know I will learn a lot from both Karen and Sally, and be able to bring some fresh ideas to my own workshops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!